Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

first day back

boo!
Okay first attempt. I figured I had lots to talk about since today was the first day of my spring '05 semester. I had Prof Vivona who is the cutest lil thing i've ever seen! I have her for probably the hardest class so far. Yes, even more difficult than Deusch which is saying something. But she was just so sweet about it that I think I might be able to get through it. ::sigh::
I had a nice 'break' in between that class and lunch, which involved trudging my things back into my room. I realized, once again for maybe the millionth time, I own and drag back and forth way too many articles of clothing for my own good. It just isn't healthy. Does that mean i'll stop purchasing something that makes me happy? I don't think so, dearies. So I finished trudging and Becky came back from class and I was hungry so I gave up putting things away and went and ate. I told her all about the lakehouse trip which was certainly a trip [thanks again, Frank. it's always a pleasure. :o) ] and she laughed because comical things most definitely occured. and then I came back and suffered through these two articles I needed read for the next class, entitled social entrepreneurship. the dear man who is running it i think thought maybe there would be a larger turnout because there is a total of 8 people in the class. which is going to force me to participate. which is a bad thing. and a good thing. for obvious reasons. anyway. this 3 hour class was only 2 hours tonight and on that subject I am positively THRILLED. i'm listening to rammstein right now. bang bang. that song that was in the movie XXX w/ vin diesel. they spit fire. it's cool.
i'm starting to feel overwhelmed again already. I want to write until my hands hurt in all of the little poetically-purposeful notebooks I have. especially that adorable one w/ the dachshund on it. ::sad sigh::. but. whatever. i think i'll end it here. I have more to say
Happy Birthday Brian Mayerrrr!!
but it isn't really interesting. i was feeling a little poetic before when i changed the background to the picture of tulips and they're really tall. i said something about sometimes feeling shorter than them and sometimes feeling like i'm laying in them. it wasn't a very good line though. hopefully i'll think up something more poetically pathetic later. the night is still young.
as my good friend syl would say,
farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home