don't come to tcnj.
This place is full of elitist punks who have nothing better to do but make arbitrary judgments about what is considered 'intelligence', and why you must've grown up on a farm...
oh you want me to continue? how about those who think certain majors shouldn't be majors? or those who can make claims about their identity in a half-assed manner and then use this identity as a tool? How about those people who think feminism is killing femininity? Thanks for showing me that article dave. eye-opening. Maybe the fact that i talk like a trucker has something to do with growing up on a farm? It's possible.
Not that I'd consider Old Bridge 'farmy' by any means today. Maybe 40 or so years ago.
I digress. How about who gets to decide which aspects of poems are cliche? Who gets to judge about that? Just one person has appointed herself as head decider of cliches. Apparently she's read that much poetry to know, even though she's probably only 20.
I would continue but I'm going off to my women's poetry panel. By myself. Because I dont have many friends. I just have guys who keep me up til 2 in the morning. Faking interest.

4 Comments:
I don't fake interest. Nor do I keep u up to til 2am... well not recently... and maybe sometimes later than 2am, but i mean...
10:49 PM
F those who make any farm comments about old bridge. There are more people living in these 42 sq. miles then New brunswick. We still keep our suburban look with that many people. And this isn't a poor community either.
Scotto
9:44 PM
That's it, f practice and games and what not, you're not feeling good, so you need a hug, they heal you know. That probably told you who is saying this huh, if not, feel better Neecole...indeed.
10:08 PM
Aw haha. Lovin the support from my home buddies.
iiindeeeed.
6:23 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home