Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

::eye roll:: part II.

No offense to my sister, but we aren't getting along today and it's my fault (loser). All of a sudden she likes Chinese food, which, she never did before, at least not until recently. And I feel like I'm not aware enough about her likes and dislikes because I'm not home enough for the transitions (loser). It isn't even like I can blast my 2001 stereo (loser) and listen to music and dance the way we used to (loser) because she has work to do and all of my major boogie-down cds are at school. (loser). ::sigh::. I'm sad. Oh and pamp, I'm not apologizing to you about the faking interest comment a couple posts down because you had ulterior motives and you damn well know that. I have to go nap before I shower before I go to church and pray for my (loser) soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home