Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

HOLD THE FONE

To Do List:
A. Papers
1. Politics of Sexuality
a. Response Paper #3
b. Human Trafficking term paper
2. Fem Theory
a. Living Theory Essay
b. Book Review
3. Clinical Psych term paper
B. Oral Presentations
1. Politics of Sexuality Human Trafficking
2. Clinical Psych Group 3 presentation
C. Creative Writing Assign.
1. Exercise #3
2. Work of fiction
3. critiques for the rest of the class
4. corrections of poems and fiction
5. poem for victims of sex trafficking
D. Forms
1. Internship proposal
2. Internship application
3. Internship required readings
E. Journal(s)
1. Politics of Sexuality
a. 2 on Women's History
2. Fem Theory
a. 2/3 on Women's History
b. 2nd half of journal entries
F. Brownie Pts.
1. Clinical Psych
a. PIPER (6 more credits)
b. do all hw assignments
2. Politics of Sexuality
a. 3rd journal entry
G. Service Projects
1. Anchor House
2. Project Linus
3. TASK
4. Afterschool
5. Relay for Life
H. Misc.
1. Find a grad school.
2. Study for and take the Psych-GRE.
3. Find a place to live.
4. Register for classes.
5. Mother's day gift(s)
6. Train for internship.
7. Happy Bday Roommate and Cono.

I'm taking a nap.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheeeen is mother's day?

-213

7:43 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

FIRST I am so happy you commented.
SECOND I am so happy you referred to yourself as '213', Because that's a good name for you.
THIRD Mother's Day is may 14th. I realize it's a long way off but it's still something I have to keep in mind or else I'll forget.

9:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!@!!@!@!!!!@!@!@!

Just a couple extra for good measure
and a couple more
*$*^$*%($*$#&$#%@!

Scotto

6:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the earliest Mother's day shopper. I ordered for my mom a big picture frame that says "(Heart) MY DOG" except the heart is the shape, not the letters. U put pics in the letters and heart of the puppy.

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home