It's hard to play hangman with people who don't know how to spell.
Tutoring today was totally awesome. I had this woman named Dorothy, and she was learning all about fractions. How to add and subtract mixed, improper, how to figure distance with fractions of a mile, ingredients with fractions of a cup, and payroll. She loved it and so did I. I never had so much fun with math in my life.
Frank's mad at me.
If I could upload this song, I would.
Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true friend
And I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
Please forgive me again
I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
Runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you
Swirling shades of blue
Slow dancing in your eyes
Sun kisses the earth
And I hush my urge to cry
I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
Runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you
Cuz I hear the whispered words
Within youre masterpiece beautiful
You speaking in speakable through
I love you too
Wanna be there for you
Be some one you can come to
I wanna be there for you
Be someone you can come to
Love, one deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you.
Nate knows who that is. So does Scott.
APPARENTLY I'm out of my bunny phase and into my mink phase because I'm cuddly but if you come near me I'll bite you. I really wanted to make this blog about Dorothy because she was such a sweetheart but I'm distracted and worried.

2 Comments:
HOLY CRAPOLA! MY NAME IN A BLOG!
haha. Well I am proud to say that I wouldn't know who that was as early as I did without you introducing me to them. Kinda like another band, one whos name means nightmares.
You best be knowing who that is!
Not quite a mink but an unfriendly bunny at times. Not that I have really seen that but you say that you are. I wont believe it.
9:04 AM
INCUBUS
2:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home