Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yay for pizza and staying home with my sister. ::eye roll::.

This is ridiculous. Why am I such a loser? I guess that would depend on who you ask. I'm in one of those restless and tired but can't nap or fall asleep or relax..or do something constructive kind of moods. Basically, I'm hopeless. This computer seems to be my only gateway to the outside world, which makes no sense because I'm surrounded by windows and doors and oh yes, sunshine. So why am I so dependent on a computer? I'll tell you why. Frank is sick. That's why. I was challenging the Bible yesterday but I'm going to church tonight anyway. There's another reason why I'm a loser. A clingy loser. I didn't apologize to nate for marching off in a huff like a child on a tantrum again yesterday after arguing/discussing with him. (Does that count?) It's all same-sex marriage's fault. Yes I know it's just an issue, and personifying and blaming a topic of discussion for my own short-comings at making friends with people who I disagree..with..is another reason why I'm a loser. Should there be two 'with's in that sentence? It sounds awkward. I would change it but 1. i'm too lazy and 2. i'm a loser. why isn't my enter key working?...can anyone guess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home