Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

POOR MEGAN!

oh what a horrible human. that nibor. (codename for security reasons. you can never be too sure, but doesn't it just sound evil??). some people you just cain't reach. megan dear, the things we do for...well. income. she is more than a handful. she is beyond my understanding of things psychotic, random, arbitrary and downright rude.
my dilemma? i love working with megan. i hate working with nibor.
should i go back in april?

1 Comments:

Blogger mtg said...

For my purposes (and sanity) I say yes!!!! But for your own good, I'm not so sure it is a good idea.... I'll give you a better answer when I know whats going on with school ;)

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home