Blogrot...it's the new 'toxic mold'
Thank you Prince Charming you just made me laugh. No, no lost puppy ads are needed but I must apologize for letting my blog go to rot a bit. Let me see what I can do to revive it...
All previous complaints of the ridiculous boy I will not name who never reads my blog (and continues to refrain from reading my blog) are hereby null and void. Thank GOD. Now I can complain about other things. hehe
I'm sick. I have one of those coughs that makes you think you're going to cough but it just makes it so your throat is tight and you are forced to clear your throat (::ehem::) twenty billion times a day. So frustrating.
So far, the only exciting thing to happen is the job thing (Family Scoops) which has proved to be stressful but rewarding. Also, the boat is in the water...oh yea listen to how big of a loser puppy face is...
WTB (my boss; a shortened form of Who's the Boss) owns the ice cream place where I work, one in Hoboken, and a pet store that is also in Hoboken. He was showing me a flyer from the store and it had the names of really high-quality pet food, etc. He asked me if I had a pet. I said no, he died recently (actually he died last year before school started but it feels like last week). WTB asked me what I used to feed him. And I said (because it's the truth) whatever was on sale. It's true. My mom and dad did the shopping, and so whatever was a good price, and whichever food George responded to positively, was bought. He then proceeded to tell me that I killed my dog. He loves to bs with the customers but when it comes to serious things like buying dog food, he doesn't beat around the bush. So I know why he said it. It was just about the worst thing anyone's ever said to me, that's all. So I held my tongue and let him talk. But I was overtired, exhausted, and I had someone repeatedly telling me I had killed my dog. Which, even now, stings quite painfully. Naturally, I got upset. In front of WTB. It took him a minute to realize I was getting upset, and then he awkwardly said i'm sorry fifteen times and walked to the back of the store to leave me alone. What a mess I was. You always cry harder when someone else realizes that you're crying. That's just my opinion. But really, did your mom or anyone ever realize you were crying and go to comfort you and you just break down harder? Yah. That was me. Loser. I mean really. Who cries in front of their boss?
That might just top my most embarrassing moments. It was more than embarrassment though. It was shame.
Hm. What else. I felt like kid again on Mothers' Day. We (thefam) brought our lunches to Lawrence Harbor so we could look out on the water and there is a small playground there. After eating, Little Sister (awesome song) and I went on the swings and it was lots of fun. There's something about feeling weightless if even for a second, that lightens the spirit as well. Thus, we feel almost as free as we did as children. Makes sense sorta, right?
Well, if I think of anything else I'd like to share...oh I have a short story in the works. It's a little out there but the first part of it was so much fun to write.
Recommendations:
Rx Bandits
Listen to the music that made you rock when you were a kid. It'll make spring cleaning so much more palatable.
Later kids
;O)


3 Comments:
Sorry, you were gone so long, I’d developed a pattern of scanning your blog and not commenting. Funny thing, I’ve read this 3x now! Still didn’t say anything.
Uh, dogs. Touched a nerve. Probably why I avoided commenting before. They are the reason I want to keep my house through the divorce, the things I love, and it’s hard to explain to people. So, I could sell the house and live for half the money in an apartment and loose my 3 dogs.
I got 1 dog. I got left with 2 more. It seems that when a relationship ends, women leave me with their pet! I mean, it’s this little “it’s what is best for the pet” thing they do, and all the while try to prove I’m such and ass they have to leave. If I’m bad, why would you leave YOUR pet with me? I know, in both cases, it was that they knew in their heart I would take care of the animal better than they would. But it didn’t stop them from rationalizing their mistakes, and blaming me for everything.
So, my dogs. THREE. I love them. I don’t know what I would do without them sometimes, and I almost get hysterical when I see any animal that’s been hit on the road. I start thinking, “I shut all the doors, they can’t get out” and still give them all HUGE hugs when I get home.
Food kill them? Doubt it. But, I do feed mine premium stuff… But only because they shit more solid and less stinky with less volume, and I hate cleaning up dog shit in my back yard. (k, gross, sorry, make you chuckle even a little though?)
8:37 PM
Ur already tiny and light being can get lighter by playing on a swing?
8:21 PM
still love that photo price charming.
yes the comment on the dog poop made me chuckle and i'm useless without my dog so I can totally sympathize with your thoughts on that subject. And yes I do believe it's because they feel deep down inside, you'd be so much better to the animal. Or maybe they feel they can't move on unless they leave everything behind? Including pets. I wouldn't be able to do it. I miss mine much too much.
p.s. pamp, yes I can feel lighter. In water for example, or maybe if I was in a spaceship...
5:06 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home