Now I know why it says on the energy drinks to NOT give them to children...
So I receive a phone call from my mom asking me if i'd like to meet her at the scholastic bookfair. I say sure. It's less than half the distance to my house and I could use a chance to get out a little. Today was a particularly hellish day. Anyway, my sister gets on the phone, and she's had midterms all this week so she's been home from school around 12/1230. Today, she had one of the Sobe Adrenaline Rush drinks to keep her awake during her exams, and apparently it had a lasting affect because SHE WOULD NOT STOP TALKING about every single detail of her day! She made a tv tray in woodshop and her friend MO-reeeen named it "Jeremy". She giggled about everything.
Maybe I shoud give her these things more often....

4 Comments:
So does that mean you like your sister when she is talkative and silly constantly? Or?
Scotto
1:33 AM
It sure beats her outlook when she isn't.
5:51 AM
hahahahah yea im soo much more talkitive when im like full of caffine.. lol... ahh.. im decideing when i should drink the other one... theh
<3
comment my bloggy thingy
7:17 AM
Wait, little Tango, with energy, and like giggling and such..... you sure you're talking about your little sis?
10:54 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home