Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Attn: Potential Students...

Who here knows what the term 'passive aggressive' refers to?
Anyone?

I'll give you a perfect example of a person who's being passive aggressive.
I separate my dirty clothes into three piles, throw one pile into my laundry basket, and trek my detergent and fabric softener down the hall to the washers. As I am lugging my basket and necessities down the hall, a student walks out of the laundry room with his own detergent in hand and looks right at me. He walks down the hall and out of sight, and I proceed to the laundry room preparing for the worst. My suspicions are confirmed: he has filled both washers with his clothes, and decided not to inform me they were full. This is where the passive aggressive decision took place because there was an aspect of action that was missing. That's what passive aggression is all about; lack of action. It isn't what they did but rather what they did not do that makes them passive aggressive.

Thanks kid for being a jerk and giving me something to blog about.


P.S. Voyeurism is illegal and punishable and quite an infringement on the privacy privileges my roommate and I are already lacking so we'd really appreciate the perv(s) to keep his/her/their hands off of our peephole and beware because we're ready if there happens to be a 'next time'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home