random results of a wandering mind...
Hi Everyone!
Random Point #1: At some point, the anger and frustration is not from being told what to do, but from having to depend on the same people who have been telling you what to do since you were old enough to listen. It's the feeling that you're being drawn to act on your own; answer to no one but yourself, coupled with the still present need to depend on these people that makes being told what to do, at this point, maddening beyond all reason.
Random Point #2: I was eating a couple clementines outside, enjoying the sunshine, and suddenly I was thrown back several years to when I used to eat lunch outside with my neighbor. He would come over while I was eating lunch and I would give him whatever I had to share. If I had peanut butter and jelly crackers, he'd have half. If I had fruit, he'd get a piece. He shared with me too, though. If ever he felt the urge, he'd get a pear from the tree in his backyard...and throw it at me. Thanks, Kev.
Random Points will be continued...
food is more important :OP


3 Comments:
clementines are awesome.
6:42 AM
Thank you for commenting!!! haha. yes they are.
10:28 AM
I agree (clementines[good spelling{not really I am looking at the previous post}]).
Scotto.
1:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home