Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am a wolf but I like to wear sheep's clothing.

Hi. Greetings. ::ahem::. Hello? Hi, yea I'm talking could you please--yea that'd be great thanks. I have nothing good to write about. I am tired, and this week was so busy between meetings and assignments and volunteering. Busy busy busy. I tell ya, if I had it as bad as Becky, boy, I'd be in trouble.
P.S. Happy Birthday Mom! (I think she's 47 but I swear she doesn't look a day older than 30.)

I helped teach a man ("You can call me 'Q'.") how to do fractions. Changing them, adding them. The amazing thing was that he was almost afraid to use a calculator. He did everything in his head and only when it was absolutely necessary did he use pen and paper. He had the calculator sitting there next to him but it was like...a rare bug and he didn't want to go near it for fear of it biting him. Since you readers (or non-readers) don't know him, I can say that he wants to be a child psychologist, he's a recovered/recovering attempted suicide and he hates the fact that every time he showers he has to look at his scars on his wrists. I have a lot of respect for him, and concern for his 7-year-old daughter.

Tom Sales is having a costume birthday party on Monday, Oct. 24th. I kinda want Frank to go. But I kinda don't want Frank to go. Just in case dudes cause a roucus, I don't want problems. I also don't want anyone grabbing my bunnytail.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delema....but it also sounds like someone is planning on wearing a fun costume. Nicole a bunny? Maybe?! ;)

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i forgot tom mention Happy B-day Mrs. Tango and the other birthday on that day 23 minutes ago for my dad.

Scotto

9:23 PM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

Dilemma. And yea it should be a fun costume. I just need a tail.

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home