if they built a playground there would be a ridiculous line for the swings.
That would be awesome by the way. You know you'd be like eh, I have ten minutes til class, I have time for one go at the swings, or one turn on the monkey bars.
I've noticed lately that certain things never leave us. Certain desires and basic needs that date back to the things we did when we were younger. Much younger than we'd sometimes like to remember. That's why this post is a bit of a shout out to the inner child that insists on playing beer pong (even though we may have graduated long ago) and enjoys a ride on a swing. Let's hope we'll be the ones to remember "what it was like" when it's us complaining to our kids.
(because you know you've promised to not be the same as your parents at one point or another).
Next time someone says to you, "Don't be silly" respond similar to this: "Why the hell not?".
Goodnight kiddies. :OP~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home