Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

You give me that funny feeling in my tummy.

It grosses me out when dip and salad dressing is chunky. As I type, I am helping myself to some of Becky's c-store-bought french onion dip and the fact that i'm not too keen on onions is making these small chunks a little hard to swallow. It isn't stopping me from eating it, but it isn't making the experience a particularly pleasant one. On top of the onions in the (God forbid) onion dip, there is pulp in my 'homestyle' lemonade. I know it's allowing for a more true to original form lemonade, but i mean, there's only 11% juice in this thing anyway. So it's sorta like lying. To make matters worse, the pulp isn't even lemon pulp!! It's WHITE GRAPEFRUIT! LIARS! THIEVES! I WANTED LEMONADE! NOT lemon-tasting, white grapefruit pulpified substitute!
Becky's sunkist can is bubbly, by the way. "very happy right now".
I think the bleu cheese chunks in bleu cheese dressing is absolutely APPALING and yet it happens that bleu cheese dressing is my favorite. The same way I like onion dip but hate the onions. What is it about the whole mixture that makes the individual ingredients more palatable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home