Since when is college an over-priced fee-collecting bank?
Since forever. But it recently proved worse. Know those stupid commercials where the lady bank teller says well there's a start-up fee and an access fee and a maintenance fee and etc etc?
GENERAL SERVICE FEE-FALL
STUDENT CENTER FEE-FALL
STUDENT ACTIVITY FEE - FALL
ID FEE-FALL
STUDENT SERVICE FEE-FALL
COMPUTING ACCESS FEE - FALL
Funny right? Ha. Give me someone in the billing dept on whom I can release a bit of fury. That's copy and pasted straight from my bill btw. I left things out too. I want to know who's laughing.


3 Comments:
I guess by haveing more fees they can say tuition is lower?
8:22 AM
Yea, I guess that's a sneaky way of making it seem cheaper. I'm so depressed. I wrote out my check today. When I received the bill last week I threw it on my desk and left for my boyfriend's lakehouse but when I got back it was still there. :O(
So sad. Basically, I need to find a place that can help me finance my education. Which requires lots of time and effort. I'm already exhausted.
So true about the c-store, cono. But I will be sure to check out your blog.
I was really hoping to win some money through the short story writing contest but none of the other stories are very good so I doubt I have a chance.
10:09 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
10:09 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home