i had it and then i lost it.
i'm all sticky. makes me wish the pool was in working order. even if it was freezing cold i would swim til the numbness disappeared. i haven't been getting much exercise and i'm too tired and hot to do anything about it. aren't i supposed to be able to lay around and do nothing guilt-free? i wrote a couple poems. not really good enough to share. work is going alright but mom is pushing (of course) to tie up my off days with work too. because obviously if i was serious about making money i'd be working hard every day. like frank. she didn't say like frank. i'm saying like frank. out of shame probably. there's this movie on the we channel. the title has something about pride. with jack nicholson and whatshername. the one that reminds me of this barbie doll i used to have that was bigger than all the other barbie dolls. none of the barbie clothes fit her. she was taller and bustier. the actress with the scratchy 'i smoke and i'm one tuff cookie' voice. anyway, jack is in love with her. isn't it sweet? he was supposed to bump her off but he just couldn't bc he's in love with her. if she was anyone else he would'a done it without a second thought. but since it's her, he just takes one look at her and he can't do it. which is interesting because, she's a hitwoman. i have to scoop ice cream soon. i hope my customers tip well. and don't ask for lots of shakes. shakes take longer than banana splits for me. ::sigh::. maybe i'll get my exercise for the day by running around getting people ice cream.
enjoy yourselves.


6 Comments:
You were missed, again... Welcome back. Sounds like a bit of a slump? Better than drama.
6:53 AM
I think...i think i'd really like a dog. and you have how many? three? ridiculous.
i was missed?
i like the tone of your blog posts. you should be a writer. i wish someone would say that to me. haha.
just in case this whole psychologist thing falls through.
10:50 AM
I believe that I have in fact said that you could be a writer......Yea definatly said that you could be a writer. It was a while ago too that I said this
6:53 AM
I believe that I have in fact said that you could be a writer......Yea definatly said that you could be a writer. It was a while ago too that I said this
6:53 AM
oops double post and no name.
Scott
6:53 AM
Well, then Scott I hope you enjoy the above post. It's probably the possible (probable) rejection from a publisher or an agent that troubles me.
6:59 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home