Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Friday, September 02, 2005

drinkin booze and raisin rifles hell straight through and through

What a way to start a Friday.
Things this college girl needs to bring back with her on monday:
  • nail clippers
  • some workout tshirts/shorts
  • stereo
  • short socks
  • posters
  • running/jogging sneakers
  • blank CDs (arrrr!)
  • lotion
  • reg. shorts
  • loofa
  • gloves (for cleaning)
  • Windex (for cleaning)

Sure they have purpose but I enjoy their randomness.

On a less happy note, this is probably the last time i'll be wearing this skirt. It will soon become a hand-me-down for the sister. It's always sad to lose an article of clothing due to it being too small for you.

I find it amazing that I seem to be on top of my requirements so far. And my plans as far as I know. We'll see how long it lasts...

P.S. I probably won't blog again until Monday or Tuesday.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND and happy labor day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home