it's been a while...for nachos
'cuz you keep on playin games, like you know i'm here to stay'.
shake, shake, shake shake shake it off. Roommate was singing it. Decent tune.
My autopilot is off for the time being. You see, my mom tends to keep up on things during the summer, so I turn my autopilot on and sort of depend the most on her, but once school starts again, it's up to me to tell her if I need something, or it's up to me to get it for myself. The funny thing is, I just realized that this occurs this semester (#5). I simply ease into making my own decisions. I mean, I still make my own decisions at home but they're more often influenced by my family while I'm home than while I'm here. And it's okay. It's a cozy situation.
On another note, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the one man I love who doesn't read this blog for making me feel lovely. It's true. I feel better looking this year and I think I owe a lot of the credit for this to him. Thanks, babe. I know you aren't reading this but I know pamp and Tom Sales are. And although they seem to agree I'm somewhat good-looking, you're the one I'm with and you're the one I love. Thank you.
I must continue my busy day with a nice warm shower (must wash chlorine out of hair!).
Fare thee well Friends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home