Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

FYI

I experienced comment spamming. Now when you happy critters comment, you have to type a word to verify you are human and not some advertising program giving a fake compliment. Thank you for your patience and continued commenting.
:O).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can type!

10:30 PM

 
Blogger PC said...

I'm human, read daily, just don't comment always.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

You don't have to comment always. You, pc, graciously refrain from advertising on my blog page, and I thank you for that. You technically don't have to be human either. You just have to know how to type. Hopefully I can continue to write blogs that entertain you guys.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home