Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

applebees...the new curse/cause/continuation of the freshmen 15.

I have to go to the gym tomorrow. Know that whole Freshmen 15 thing? yah well Don't think just bc i'm an upper classwoman that the freshmen 15 goes away. well i gotta message for ya. two words ready? apple-bees. yea that's right. 1/2 price apps is the worst thing to happen to be since soda and fries. some guy tried to punch the manager tonight and apparently missed bc we walked in and one of the glass panels on the door was gone. not missing, just obliterated. i can't find someone to go with me to see staind on tuesday. another concert missed. someone was complaining the other day that they thought they'd be lonely the rest of their life because ... i can't remember why but it was a ridiculous thing to say because this woman attracts many guys both wonderful and the opposite of wonderful and becoming a nun would not be becoming of her at all. in other news, my roommate is a siren of sorts and she has accumulated quite a number of totally wrecked ships. props, roomie. men need to be drawn to their doom. it's where they're headed anyway. might as well bring 'em there a little faster.
hah. just kidding guys. considering i only have male readers and my roommate probably isn't going to read this anyway, i need to apologize. but i only mean the apology half-heartedly unless you end up with a woman who serves you the way she was intended to.
whatever that means.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf, i offered to go to stained if you told me where it was and how much tix were?

5:13 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

it's staind and i answered you about where and how much. plus, i have a movie i have to see for abnormal. it's no biggie.

8:11 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

Syl, he should sound angry. He read my blog and thought I said something about finding guys for my roommate who weren't weird. I don't remember saying that...I said wrecked ships. It was a mythology reference. Nothing to do with the dudes' personalities.
Lots of walking, eh? Syl, you're my hero!

11:31 AM

 
Blogger mtg said...

Did I ever tell you how much I love you dearie? You just made my Sunday and Appleby's is so good!

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home