Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Some of these things just don't belong here...

I should be a model. He was a boxer and a published writer. The story about the grasshopper and the ant. He was published in the star ledger, ring magazine. He was arrested while he was in high school for robbery. Ya know, you have the devil on one side and an angel on the other, and when you see that your mom's friend dropped her wallet on the ground, the devil says, 'you broke'. The second time, tho, he gave his own closing arguments because the prosecutor thought he'd mess up. But when the jury came back after a few days they found him not guilty of murder. Well, ya see, he shot a man. The story about the grasshopper and the ant. I'm gonna wanna have kids, I can't help it, I'm attractive. And pretty soon my mom is gonna tell me it's time to leave and I'm gonna have to find my own place but don't rent I should buy a house and pay off the mortage because then after three or four years I'll own it. He is a published writer. He was published in Jet, the star ledger, and they had him boxin in Rahway and then they moved him here, to Trenton. The story about the grasshopper and the ant. The story about the grasshopper and the ant. He has over 80 college credits. The man said to him, did you graduate high school? And he said no. He was arrested for robbery. Usually you don't get caught the first time and that's why O.J. was found not guilty he had the money to pay for (insert name of attorney here and insert name of attorney there). But once he got money from being published and from boxing, they made him pay for his cell in prison. He didn't drop out he was arrested. If I want to be a teacher, I have to start paying attention to what I learn at the soup kitchen. The story about the grasshopper and the ant. I put a little bit away and by the end of the month I have much more than the $8 I put in at the beginning. Then in the winter, I can say okay well it's okay because I have some money put away. The story about the grasshopper and the ant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im baffled by the meaning...not hard to do.

Scotto

1:23 PM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

Yes, but I explained it...

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home