Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Every since last Saturday, things have been different around here...

I have a problem with the whole fall back spring forward thing. I heard the concept is foreign to some Westerners and I envy them. Sure, the change is nice bc in fall you get an hr extra to sleep (but not really) and in spring you get to see the sun longer (technically). The point is, you're bringing winter closer and summer further away and frankly, i'm not ready for it. This whole 70-degree weather in November thing isn't cool and it's toying with my emotions. Sure it's 70 all day, but at 5 pm there's no more sun. It's just cruel.
I'm tired and too lazy to talk about the inspiring woman i tutored today so I'll keep it simple.
She was missing her two front teeth but she had the nicest smile. She had been gone apparently for quite some time and another one of the 'students' knew her well enough to miss her. She would say a word until she got it, and then she'd make me say it so she could see what it looks like.
Her name is Ruth and I hope I see her again next Thursday.
Happy Name Day Sylwia, even though you are extremely busy to respond to IMs.
Thank you and good night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, yea 70 in November is cruel. But from what I have read and guessed, this winter is going to be crazy. Farmers almanac thingy says this winter will be 1 degree colder on average then...the average. And supposed more then average snowfall. I don't know why that cant say...its going to be damn cold and some big storms are going to drop a bunch of snow on us. I think most people would understand that better.

7:12 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

State your name for the record please.

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotto...yea I manage to forget to do that a lot. Used to posting on forums that have my name attached.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home