Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh, Sandy...

How is everyone? Good? Did y'all know I looked like a boy once? Well, don't worry. Apparently, I don't look like a boy anymore. I look like a girl. Whoopdeedo. Thanks, roommate. P.S. I gained weight too. Thanks, tom sales. Actually, I already noticed that. But tom was nice enough to bring it to the front of my consciousness. Three or so pounds to be exact.
Does this mean my name isn't Tiny anymore, PAMP? Nahhh. I'm still a mousy 5'4".
I reread Death of a Salesman. I find it depressing because it makes me worry about not making enough money to support whatever it is I end up supporting once I have a career. Yea yea I know Becky, I'll still have my family but I have this wild and crazy idea in my head that once I graduate I'm moving out. Ridiculous, right? Oh! That reminds me. Ridiculous Nicholas is another nickname of mine, also something else Cono calls me. (Our neighbor asked me what people called me and I forgot that one.)
Good Apollo blah blah blah is a good cd from Coheed. Very catchy tunes.

How many bad seedlings does it take to ruin a family tree?...

Random comment. Back to work. It's crazy I had all this energy and I got all this stuff done...that isn't due tomorrow...darn.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, spookies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing good. Never thought you looked like a boy. three pounds...probably doesnt make too much a difference on you. oh and as for mousy 5'4"...its completely awesome that way. Mo-Reen

Scotto.

8:48 PM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

MO-reeeeen. hahaha. Thanks Scott

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll always be Tiny in my mind, lil bunny.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home