Shake yer body like a belly danca?
I dunno what it is with these girls. Okay, so me and my buddies went to a club on friday and there were these chicks who were turnin down eeeeveryooone. i mean like, everyone. And it wasn't even a race thing, man, they indiscriminantly said no to every guy who walked up to them. I danced up on any other girl I wanted to, and i dunno what made these girls feel like they were better than anyone else. stupid...
Anyway, so I totally had an awesome time at the club on friday! We sorta took the wrong exit to get into Hoboken off the njtpk but hey, it's cool! we also got lost tryin to find the free parking roomie's friend was tellin us about but it was his fault so hey, it's cool! and then we met up with ann, melissa and their suitemate steph and it was awkward for some strange reason but hey, it's cool! my feet were tired even before we got to the club bc of my boots but hey, it's cool! ann forgot her I.D. and we were delayed bc 11th disappeared behind some buildings so we had to pay to get in bc by then it was 11:03 but hey, it's cool! our groups split, they didn't push off the guys as effectively as they should have, they had a boring time until they left and found a guy with no teeth, some drunk chicks and some people they knew, but hey, it's cool! i was with the awesomest dancin buddies a girl like me could hope for and it really was cool. Except we know for next time which exit and how to get to the free parking and that even if it's 30 below we're wearin flip flops bc they're easier to dance in and you'll be able to make the trek back to the car.
p.s. don't just double check that you have your I.D., quadruple check that baby.
Let's see what happens in Philly tomorrow.
I heart you ladies!!


5 Comments:
that was so much fun! must do it again! I love you girls too!
-Dez
5:43 PM
BOOTS!
8:34 PM
Sounds like my tiny is finally havin soem fun!!!
10:40 PM
I always have fun, pamp.
1:33 PM
P.S. Yes scott, boots. You say it as if it were hard to believe.
1:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home