LEAVES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!
Are you ashamed to
say what you want to?
Tell me you want to...
Lovely fallish color despite the weather being in the late 60s and early 70s. Is it really that old? I'm not sure...
All I know is that it is absolutely beautiful outside. I really thought the rain was going to bring a chilly front around and kill the warmish weather. I was wrong! All it did was weigh the leaves down so that when the breeze blows, they don't move, they simply remain as a blanket for the earth.
I also thought that once the sun went away the chill would go through my jacket but I was wrong again! It remained warm. If this is global warming, at least we'll be toasty when we all die, right? UGH. What a morbid thought. That isn't like me at all.
It made me feel romantical how warm it is. The weather that keeps me cozy but not too warm always makes me restless. The way you feel restless on certain cool summer nights and you feel like driving somewhere or walking under the moonlight.
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEE!!??
I can't imagine what is spurring such ridiculous chit chat. It's sickening. Here I am wishing Frank were here and talking about the weather. Pitiful. There is no reason for me to be so...warm!! But it's this weather. I mean, it's been studied before. The onset of the holiday season as far as Thanksgiving and Christmas are concerned, means the onset of depression for a lot of people. Even if it isn't in a clinical sense, there is a name for the people who have this type of depression every year! (Seasonal Affect Disorder if anyone cares) I am untouched and it's all thanks to the air.
How simple-Simon am I to be affected so easily by what temperature it is outside???
The couple of lines at the very top is Taking Back Sunday by the way.
Enjoy the weather. :O)


2 Comments:
I just happen to be wearing my 3/4s TBS shirt while reading this...hehe.
Hmm...my mother is affected by cold weather. She would love to move to somewhere that it is 55-80 year round. Perhaps Hawaii? Anyway...you gotta love winter though...even if cold and warm weather effect you. SNOW! OH OH ...and I feel like going for a drive! Love to drive...FAST!
1:39 PM
Who are you? If people forget to say who they are, I'm not gonna let you comment as anon. Yes that was a threat...
:OP
2:53 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home