Happy St. Patrick's Day!
i'd type the whole blog in green but it just isn't appropriate for the topic. Happy St. Patty's Day!
A (Circumstantial) Angel's Ramblings
Who put that there?
it has gold and
blindingly shiny splendor.
it is revered
and mocked on occasion.
when i was younger
it symbolized what i'd be
after I died.
Then I realized that
I had lost my shot...
so i ask again
Who put that there?
I don't deserve
that kind of recognition!
It must be some sort of
blasphemy for God's sake!
Don't put me on that kind of pedestal.
i'm not dead yet.
The desire to watch over
is great; however,
interference i think
is very possibly the best
way to go on such a topic.
Sure, sure, messing with
people's lives is not a sport
but i won't make it sport
I promise.
Unlike the theories of
the Greek gods
who "meddled"
I won't. I can't.
my Mission is simple.
all hopes and dreams aside
(and shattered)
Interference due to
natural, whole-hearted concern
Concern is the root of my problem.
Concern is scarce more than
the result of
my usurping Conscience.
Co-Sci elected Concern to be
on the panel
The debate is on morals
and my darker half
(Shadow, which is comprised
of two dark eyes)
is winning by
pure practicality
and technicality.
That thing doesn't belong there.
Although false advertising
can often be a "gift from God".
Who put that there?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home