Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I dare you to move like today never happened before.

My window is divided into 16 rectangles. At approx. 7:45pm, Column 2 Row 2 rectangle (from the top) has a view of what could almost be mistaken for a tropical climate. There is an extremely green tree in the bottom part of the window, and another tree a little further away, and these blue clouds in a pink sky that makes me nostalgic like the Rx Bandits made me for Banana Boat. Even in that one rectangle I can see the different shades of bluepurplepink and it makes me achy to be somewhere else. Even when the sun goes down, the bottom 8 rectangles, when sitting at my desk, are completely filled with green leaves and thin brown branches. Maybe I'm not really here. Maybe I'm levitating above the ground, completely weightless.
Maybe I'm pink with yellow polka dots. But probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home