i always thought fallen angels were merely something of a pick-up line...
I have an angel. My angel fell off of a truck tho. not off a cloud. Which i mean, is unfortunate, but at least the truck wasn't moving. I speak with my angel on occasion but it's really been a while since we've had a nice sit down chat. My angel can do all sorts of things. Multi-purpose angel. Voice of reason sort of thing.
Hopefully my angel and I will be able to speak soon.
Does anyone know who lightningprod is? Random IM. not a very nice one. not sure what the person meant when they told me to get in their car...
7 more days...
not that it changes much.
i am determined to get a bit of work done tonight.
enjoy, dears.


2 Comments:
LightningProd is supposedly Tom Small.
To clue you in as to who left this message:
We are both losers
11:10 PM
hm. random. but funny, even early in the morning.
thanks.
:O)
5:39 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home