Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

i forgot to tell you about this one! this one's a doosy...

okay so, me, and a few of my friends are...somewhere where there is water nearby, the streets are almost completely deserted, and the blocks are just that...they're blocks. as in, square-shaped. we're running from the cops. i'm carrying (yes carrying) a car door. (might i remind you that car doors are extremely heavy) i'm carrying a car door and yet i'm running from the police faster than my friends are. except some of the time i can't really see where i'm running because i'm holding the door up too high and for some reason i can't hold it any lower.

enjoy figuring out that one...

2 Comments:

Blogger mtg said...

So figure this one out.... I was just woken up by a horrible nightmare so bad that my heart is still racing.... I don't even know what it was about except that I woke up terrified and shaking. Might have something to do with an email I sent.....

1:39 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

well???
what happened?

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home