it's failure by design. me. i am. this blog is too.
I'm typing my journal entry for my internship and I just wanted to say hi. It would be great if any of my friends who also read this blog want to get together sometime. Reply back with schedules and I'll try to arrange something fun-ish. I'm feeling pretty pathetic these days and I think visiting with my buddies would cure me. At least temporarily. They always end up leaving at like 2 in the morning so by that time I'll be too tired to care about my problems. Sweet. Maybe we could take your vehicle when we go out and I'll just chip in for gas. Driving to my internship has killed me so far and so yea. I'd really rather just get directions and do the arranging and phone calling than drive. Not that I don't like driving. I love to drive actually. Especially when I'm not paying for gas. Scratch that previous statement. I'm willing to drive if people pitch in for gas. I would really like to beach it. Even at night. Wear a sweatshirt if you're cold. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to check this code to see if we've won this turkey hill contest. The prizes include a hot air balloon ride, a handmade quilt, rocking chairs made in Lancaster County, or my weight in farmer's cheese. This is most likely due to a group of farmers living too far away from civilization to have garage sales like normal people.


2 Comments:
We didn't win anything.
4:47 PM
Oh Dearie!! I would love to get together with you but I think the logistics of it present a problem. I don't own a vehicle but my new man does and its quite fancy.
I'll be in NJ from June 29-July 2 staying at a beach house in Bayville. You are more than welcome to come on over and lay in the sun with me and enjoy a beverage of your choice.
11:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home