Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Interlocutor

My IV drip I cling to the life You seep through my veins My only source of nourishment Food for life In desperation I await the next beat to pulse Through my flat-lined Heart He trips my wires I skip a beat I depend upon the plug he holds Powerless to the sound enraptured by the beat hanging on the melody Clinging to save my life.






I just got pulled over. My first time. Driver's side headlight is out. You'd think the dudes that checked everything else on my jeep when they redid the inspection would've noticed..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go captain dangerous! Driving without one headlight! Haha. MONDAY OH HELL!

8:32 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

doesn't count. I didn't know it was out.

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home