Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Watching people disappear into someone's blind spot is trippy.

Don't look down upon people who leave for the weekend. They are probably being very busy while you're not getting lots of things done back at school.

Don't assume I'm the type of girl who asks for everything and pouts when she doesn't get what she wants...and what she wants is a new car, a diamond ring, a house she'll refuse to clean, and YOUR SOUUUUL. I feel bad for Adam. I really do. But don't go trying to make my bf think he's going to be miserable too. Me or the boat? The choice is clear.

Don't tailgate a girl who's driving alone at night. All she can see is your headlights and that's not cool.

Don't ask me if I'm going to drink if I have yet to drink alcohol in a public setting. The answer is going to be the same answer it has always been.

Don't make judgements about other people you've never met. Even if you have met them. Chances are, you don't know what they're really like, and their girlfriends don't appreciate you insulting them for the sole purpose of making yourself feel better.

Don't try to woo me with promises of puppies. Technically I already have a puppy and you don't get a sweeter, more loyal cutie than that. Sure the kind that barks wouldn't let you know when you look fat in a dress, but he'd still be thinking it.

Don't be so quick to blame everyone else before looking at yourself. And even if it is everyone else's fault, since when are you perfect?

Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses because even if they forgot to bring you your dessert, they may have been put on the bar which opens up a whole 'nother can a worms....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't tailgate a girl who's driving alone at night. All she can see is your headlights and that's not cool."

Sorry. Unless someone else did it too.

You will have to explain the rest of these to me.

Scotto

8:42 PM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

I have to be honest with you scott, i didn't have you in mind when i wrote that bc your puddle-jumper headlights were not visible in my rearview. Last night this large Ford vehicle was closely checkin out my rear and I didn't appreciate it.

6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone wanted a look in the trunk?

Scotto

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home