Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Friday, April 01, 2005

My mommy told me not to talk to strangers.

I don't know you
But I think I've seen you
Somewhere before...
You came to me in a dream
And said the sky is falling,
Let's be the [first in Heaven] only ones left.
Come under here
We'll keep each other warm.
You promised me
Sweet desires
As I followed you
Into that great Abyss
Many leagues below humanity.
You took from me
Everything I ever valued.
And like that Grinch
You slithered your way around
Grabbing everything in sight
The first thing to go
Was my soul.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad, not your best I've seen, but still very good. I also like the last bit, the middle seems a little confused, but I definately like the end.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home