Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

You hate me and I'm not sure if I care.

Today was Elizabeth's family bday party and I felt so removed. At times I was angry or frustrated, but mostly I was indifferent. There's a pretty good chance I won't sit my butt home tomorrow. Not that I've been doing nothing these past two days. I've been extremely busy thinking about my relationship with Frank and enjoying it, like a pint of Jammacin' (*spelling) Me Crazy Ben & Jerry's. I eat it slowly and although it's cold, it makes me feel warm just thinking about it. I've also been busy thinking about the future of my relatives because I saw quite a few of them today and many of them worry me. I feel so physically exhausted, it's amazing I haven't crashed yet. I'm not sure my mom knows it but I only got about 4.5 hrs of sleep last night. That's what happens when you're eating ice cream. You fit it in when you can, and when you can, you spend as much time on it as possible. Does anyone know how to grow money on trees?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home