Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

original...prankster

my fears projected, whiteness protected
my misery created for me, by me.
a work in progress
perfecting the art of awe
leading a life of comfort not agony
i scream in pain.
A lip synchronizing to my favorite song
marked by war on the self, pointed that way
you tragic heroine, i see you.
Marching into a battle known only in your
synapses
When will the act cease
drop your masked belonging.

~

I want to affect you, move you in time
Never again? A lonely existence,
pity
Feeling like making contact the only way
I know how
Kiss of death like black widow or praying mantis
Brings the end to a something valued

I want to make a spark
But at the risk of lighting up the sky
I want like there won't be a tomorrow
but there won't be one again
At my current pace
I want like no ball and chain straps me in
Weighs me down while lifting me up
I want to be affected too
Bring me to new highs
I want more, and more frequent.
Like sleep is optional
Don't be a passing breeze
A tear that forms, exists, settles
Then passes weaving, plodding its trail
You've left a trace on fertile ground
Digging up a part of me
A piece, coming visibly
Does she bear the burden Hidden from you?
Before too long she'll be the pebble left in the elements
only to harden and be swallowed by her environment.
She'll take to seed as with the rest
a fish with only air to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home