the weight of the world...yea.
look at me this oppressed white middle class chick.
when i clicked 'new post' i had every intention of writing about how my posture has gone Iago on me and how i have this invisible weight that i can't see but i can feel it. about how i catch myself sitting hunched over and it feels practically impossible to straighten myself up. but, honestly, who cares? i'm not pregnant, i'm not a secret service agent, i'm not a member of an organization that goes abroad and brings food to war-raped regions, what the hell do i have to complain about? i'm just sittin alone on a tuesday night feeling sorry for myself, with my weeks until graduation lessening rapidly.
that's it. my food habits, my exercising habits, my sleeping habits, all down the drain. what is it? laziness? probably. all i know is, it's 1024pm, and i'm tired.


2 Comments:
aw, I totally hear ya.
I'm always tired these days...I don't wanna do ANYthing school-related...
senioritis has officially taken over, and it's horrible!
As much as I wanna be done, I wanna prolong the real world process too. I'd rather stay in school. haha
How scary! It went WAY too fast..
-Dez
8:20 PM
I stay up too damn late all the time...its 1:09 AM now and I probably wont get to bed till like 2 because I will find something stupid on TV. I don't know what your deal is...maybe you just aren't having any fun ever?
Maybe you need to take a mind vacation? Easter is upon us anyway...maybe you need to spend some time away from it all. You do too much as it is..maybe it's just catching up with you finally.
-Scotto
10:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home