Who knew having friends was going to be this much work.
I'm not sure why I get the impression I'm one of the only ones that would appreciate a happy little 'hi howareya' note every once in a while (tho I'm sure Scott feels the same way), but I do. Maybe it's because I'm clingy, maybe it's because I'm naive and am under the impression that people tend to act like they like me rather than actually like me, as a rule. it is unfortunate how close this has come to ruining my summer. i miss people. it excites me when i get a word back from them even if the word is 'no'. (e.g., "no, i can't make it to [insert event here]. sorry.") So how come, even when saying hi is effortless, no one thinks to do it? I try but I mean, you try saying hi to a brick wall. See what onlookers say about you. The looks you'd get. anyway, the people who would be reading this aren't the casual passersby on my road through life. This means I expect you to say hi every once in a while.
I guess I should just say screw you to the ones who hurt me. Or the ones who I let hurt me.
Does take two to tango don't it..


1 Comments:
Right on! I get a limited amount of phone calls involving friends but I am happy when they remember me.
More of the office soon I hope.
Scotto
p.s. It does take two to tango :Þ
6:50 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home