Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Ship Print

i write to extract the feelings from my bones
these deeply-rooted, broken to the core regards
for the aspects of my life that cause helpless
hopelessness
I don't remember the last time the blues had
rendered me useless to this extent
The extent to which I will never be able to fully map out, much like the traversings
of thought from one neuron to the next
i only see the results of my lack.
played out like a drama, sung like an Ave Maria, basked in like the gloom that surrounds a mourn-deprived dead body
no one knew and fewer will miss.
I measure my distress in clicks of the mouse and sorrowful glances at my phone
in the inability to procure pleasure, the disabling way i rely on some other poor soul
to feed me temporary and distracted relief from a spoon.
It is pitiable and all-encompassing and debilitating--keeping me at a lull,
forcing the numbness to show in my reflection
How else to purge the demons?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are writing stuff down again but I am not sure how to interpret this. Little to deep for me to clearly pull info unless it is straight up though and not experience.

Maybe give me a rundown one day.

Scotto

10:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! the puppy is so cute. i hope it is'nt hurt. it's too cute. once i saw it, i almost cried. it's just too cute! by the way it's a girl. ilove the dog. bye!

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home