Predators of the Sea: BEWARE
We've established that there are many fish in the sea. So to speak. It's not the selection I'm worried about. I'm not in the market to go fishing, so it isn't a concern of mine. It's the predators. The sharks and the deadly plants that seem innocent on first glance...until they sting you and you're helpless to their poisonous powers.
Let me back up.
I went on my third venture into Webster Hall and well let's just say the predators were extra hungry and lookin for as many meals as they could indulge in.
It was ridiculous. Does Becky have a sign attached to her butt that says "LOOK"? Probably not. Which is why I had to give those guys the evil eye. Surprisingly they walked away. Did we have a neon sign above our heads that was flashing "YOU HAVE A CHANCE"? Absolutely not. So why did that guy follow us around? I almost punched him. Besides, he was too cheap to check his jacket, and that's never a reason to trust a guy. What was he hiding in it? I don't want to know.
The girls we went with were so much fun and my feet were burning so badly afterward but you know I'd do it again. In a second. Even for the sole purpose of giving annoying dudes the evil eye.
Speaking of dudes, apparently I'm a loner now that Becky isn't here and I was told more than once by the same person (because he doesn't have a very good memory when it comes to whether or not he's repeated himself), that I need to make friends. Don't tell me what I need. It's completely unnecessary. What is also unnecessary is complimenting me, having me gently shoot you down for the umpteenth time, and then telling me that this other girl's boobs are bigger than mine. BEYOND unnecessary. Also something I'd know better than you. Not something I need to be reminded of. I GET TO LOOK AT THEM EVERY DAY. Don't you think I'd know better than anyone?
::eye roll::.
Nate was arguing with me that I really am excited for the start-up of school and that I'm just confused, but I told him that I'm just coping. Coping is over here,
All the stuff I have to do that distracts me from being aware of how I feel about school is in the middle.
Excited is alll the way over here.
My new roommate is well, she's okay. I don't have an opinion either way actually. We are two people existing in the same room and sharing the same space, but she is no Becky. I'll give you that.

1 Comments:
F anyone who tells you to make friends.
You have plenty of friends and you dont need me to tell you that.
People have some nerve.
Scotto
10:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home