Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm so tired.

I'm so tired, I left my pillow in my car and I'm not getting it now. (it's 11:09pm). I'm so tired I'm not finishing my reading for Emotion tomorrow. It's much more interesting just listening to Skolnick reiterate. I'm so tired it's really going to take effort for me to a)shut this machine down b)brush my teeth c)put on pajamas and d)unfold my futon/bed. I'm so tired, I don't feel like being sociable even on AIM. I'm so tired I don't want to even THINK about my day tomorrow. class 8-12; meeting at 130; work 3-10.
HOWEVER
I am not so tired that I will stay up late because then I'll have to do all those above mentioned things while tiptoeing around a very sleepy Becky dearest.

One of my professors held a discussion in her socks today. So many of my professors say things that make me laugh. But it isn't necessarily things they say. It's their mannerisms; their quirks; their shameless way of conducting icebreakers, even after the first class meeting.

As a final note for this evening, I truly am grateful that I am not Rob S. from work. I do believe he is feeling the stress of being coordinator and recruiter. He'll be on campus for Career/Job Fair Day and hopefully my presence will bring new recruits to our humble organization.

Now, luvs, I really must go. Enjoy the rest of your week, and get some much-deserved, extremely necessary sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see how it is. Your job is now using your looks to lure in more help. At least they know what they are doing.

Feel better groin

7:36 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

I didn't even mean it like that because I'm not one to do that, but he said me and this other girl would be attracting forces for new recruits. But when I wrote that, that wasn't what I meant. Way to make me sound slutty Scott.

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to make me sound like a jerk. :(

Scotto

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home