i've been smiling lately and i don't know why..
I think I like the people that I like because of the things they say. For instance, if you say something that I really feel I can connect with or sympathize with or fully understand, chances are I like you.
By the same token, if you say something that changes the way I feel about you in a negative way, chances are that I'm just tolerating you and I'm really not too happy about being around you. I've noticed that lately about work and friends, and I thought I'd share. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has that happen--You think you know someone and then they say something completely asinine. Your opinion of them changes and you no longer enjoy their company quite as much.
I've been thinking lately about my "addictions". Those things that make you itchy until you can fill the need for them. Not all of them are unhealthy. Like music. I insist on having music around me. Even at work. Scratch that. especially at work. I put on the radio once when I was showering one of the guys. I put it on when I'm making salad, or when I'm doing dishes. At home, I put it on when I empty the dishwasher or clean my room, or blog online. I'm listening to music as I type this, and I'm in the library at school.
What are your addictions? Leave them anonymous and lemme see if I can figure out who they belong to. Might as well make this interactive. It is the internet.
I'm avoiding working on my paper. I guess I can't put it off much longer. Besides, I just found my first victim. muahahahahaaa.
:O)


1 Comments:
Cars! Games. Music.
12:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home