Let me just tell you how not lazy we are.
"I want ice cream."
"You better ask me if I want to go now, because once I start working, I'll say no."
I smile.
"Becky, do you want to go get ice cream?"
"Sure!"
So we walk across the street to Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, completely unaware that the indoor dining area closes at 10. It's 1040 by the time we go up to the door and find it locked. Only the drive thru is open. So, being the non-lazy but extremely determined to eat ice cream individuals we are, we walk through the drive-thru. Sure the car in front of us and in back of us on line probably had a good laugh at our expense, and as for the guys operating the drive-thru, we probably made their night, but it gave us something to giggle about and it gave me something to write about.
Tomorrow, I am waking my butt up nice'n'early and I am going to the gym. Whether my butt likes it or not.
Have a good night, all.

2 Comments:
Haha. That sounds exactly like becky...and the best part about it is I can hear her saying that in my head in that fast happy/annoyed tone...or whatever it is.
As for the drive...er um...walk-thru, I have done that before and its no biggy. I'm sure people do it all the time...maybe not at that specific place but...eh...its worth the results.
Scotto
7:40 AM
haha nice one sis. but how come yousdont tell me these things?
lol
::muah::
6:08 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home