Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Friday, September 08, 2006

RAHHBULAHHPUY

Bleh. Hold on, I need some music to write to.
~~~
There we go. "Well, you can dig me up a graaaave and try and stick me in the grouuund."
Anyway.
I'm worrying about something and it's worrying me. That I'm worrying. You know you're in trouble when a full moon makes you howl with an ache in your soul, and you aren't on all fours. I don't even think I know what that means but it sounds like the way I feel. Sort of. Part of it's a certain level of misery, part of it's a certain amount of longing. Either way it's annoying and it's driving me nuts. Like Trapt just sang, "I've been fooled by the illusions in my head" and I'm slowly coming to terms with it.

I have every intention of going to a bar tonight with Becky and we're gonna dance til we drop. And I feel like I want so many people there. So many people I'm friends with, who I once had a really good time with. Also, people I'm currently friends with, who I want to see outside of their element a little. It's outside of my element, minus the dancing, so it's only fair. It's amazing how well I adapt to a new surrounding when music is involved. I think I seem much less quiet and introverted. There's something "loud" about dancing that makes it contrary to my quiet side. Even if I don't make noise when I dance. Odd right? But it has a lot to do with breaking gender boundaries as well. I really tend to claim my own space when I dance, and I don't invite boys in unless they're dancing as a part of the circle. It's all about groups where each member is equal. Another big aspect of dancing for me is that I dance for MYSELF. I get dolled up for MYSELF. If someone notices me, it has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting them to notice me. That's sort of like, a side effect.

So I hope I have fun. I hope no one slips me anything. And I'm promising myself that I will not be fearful or anxious about my surroundings.
Watch out New Brunswick. hehehe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to New Brunswick to go to bars? Far drive....past lots of other bars. I guess the college town is better.
Thats one thing i always noticed about you...quite as hell but loves to dance...for yourself...even while infront of lots of people.
I bet guys come up to you.

7:46 AM

 
Blogger ::puppyface::. said...

What's interesting is, what exactly is so "loud" about dancing?

7:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home