Rantings and ravings. Just think of it as Sunday afternoon with the in-laws, or the eccentric grandmother. Good times had by all. Except me..because I always seem upset in my blog posts..hm.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

What kind of fool would get upset over a B+?

The kind of idiot who'd need that A- to boost her GPA that lil extra sumthin.

I'm working at macy*s and i'm tired of not being heard. I mean, it's one thing when i get frustrated over stupid stuff like being reprimanded along with the group who wasn't working, but i feel i'm justified because i talk and no one listens. Either that or no one hears me. But I know i'm talking loud enough, so the latter makes no sense. It's so frustrating to be talking and not have anyone even acknowledge that I said anything. I'll be elated if Tuesday really is my last day there. It's getting to me more and more. Plus, the dudes that flirt with the chicks are closing in. Why not avoid an awkward 'I'm already involved with someone' close to the holiday seasonal work and end it before it becomes a problem? Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I need to start writing again. I get bits and pieces of insight here and there but I need to organize my thoughts. They're sort of in a state much like my room now. Disorderly and allllllll over the place.

I hope the season has been nicer to the rest of you.

P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME :O* Here's to sometimes being a vixen and always getting away with it.
::clink::.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know the people who listen are the ones you can count on. There are too many people that hear and do not pay attention.

Scotto

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home